Make sure you're logged into MyNaropa and visit: Password Management > Choose Change Password
Log in to http://outlook.office.com/ and Click the settings button in the top right. (Gear Icon) Then Search Password. Click Change Password.
1. Go to My.Naropa.edu
2. Login with your firstname.lastname (for students with long names it will only be the first 20 characters)
3. Once logged in, click Password Management on the left hand sidebar.
4. Click "Change Password."
5. Enter current password.
6. Enter the password you want moving forward, twice.
7. After you have reset your password, wait 20 minutes for the password to update on Office 365. If you have your old password synced to any mail app/device, you will need to update that password on each of those devices.
Alternatively, you may change your password through Office 365.
1. Login to your Student Email
2. On the top right corner, click on the icon with the initials of your name or your picture
3. Go to My Account
4. Go to Security & Privacy: "Manage security & privacy"
5. Click Password
6. Enter old password
7. Enter new password twice, and submit
Be mindful that these passwords will always match when you change them.
You will use this same password and login for:
2. Your Student Email Address
3. WiFi Login on campus
5. Logging into Naropa Computers (i.e. at the libary)
Change Your Password Recovery Options
1. Login to your student email account in a web browser and then visit: https://aka.ms/mfasetup/