Step 1: Export your Google Calendar
(Must be done before the account migration)
- First, open your Gmail account and click on the Apps Menu icon (located in the top right corner).
- Click on Calendar
- Find the gear icon in the top right part of the window. Click the gear icon.
- In the drop down menu, click "settings."
- On the left hand side of the screen, click "Import & Export."
- Click on the calendars that you want to export, then click "Export."
- The file will download to your computer. After your new Microsoft 365 Account is created, you can upload this ICS file by following Step 2 below.
Step 2: Import your Google Calendar into Office 365
(Must be done after migration)
- Log in to Office 365.
- On the bottom left, you will see a button that looks like a calendar. Click on that bottom.
- Click "Add Calendar" located in the middle top of the scree.
- Click "From file".
- Click "Browse".
- Find and select the ICS file you previously downloaded from Gmail.
- Store the chosen file by the click on Save.