Via your ShoreTel Handset:
- On the phone, click the physical "Voicemail" button.
- Enter your voicemail password (OR the temporary password, if this is your first time logging in) and click OK.
- You can then play, call back, or delete your voice messages.
Via ShoreTel Connect:
- Click on the "Recent" tab.
- Locate and select the "voicemails" from the drop down option.
- Click on the message, then click on the "Play" icon in the lower-left of the ShoreTel Connect:
4. Your VoiceMail will play through your ShoreTel handset.
Note: if you wish to play the Voicemail from your PC speakers, click the speaker icon next to the phone icon and select "Use Computer Speakers". (This option is only available if your PC has speakers connected and available).
Via external phone call:
- Call 303-546-3599.
- Press Star twice (*, *) to access the voicemail system
- Enter your extension number.
- Enter your Voicemail password when prompted, followed by the pound (#) key
- Follow the prompts as needed to act on voicemail messages.