If this is the first time you are signing into your phone, you will need the temporary password. Please ask the administrative assistant for your department.
If you are moving work spaces, you no longer have to move your physical phone! If there is a ShoreTel phone at your new space, you can assign your extension to this phone.
1. Be sure the new phone displays “Available” or “Anonymous”
2. Press the Assign soft key (usually the left-most button above the number pad).
3. Enter your extension number and then press the Next button.
4. Enter your voicemail password, then press the Next button.
5. It may take a minute or two, but the new phone should display your name and extension